Peanut Butter Chocolate Chia Pudding (low carb, keto, vegan options)
A delicious peanut butter chocolate chia pudding that's suitable for any diet. Healthy, low carb and keto with vegan options. This chia pudding can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast!
Servings 2 servings
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or low carb sugar, yacon syrup, vitafiber syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder sift before measuring
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup coconut milk from a can (or Almond Milk for fewer calories)
- 6 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt or use greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
Combine maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, coconut milk, and chia seeds in food processor.
Combine coconut yogurt with peanut butter for the peanut butter layer.
Alternate layers in a parfait glass or bowl and top with peanut butter drizzle and peanuts if desired.
Let set for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator to thicken before enjoying.