Spicy Cajun Roasted Cauliflower with Rémoulade
A healthy cauliflower dish with a kick! Seasoned roasted cauliflower served with a popular cajun dipping sauce. Even self proclaimed cauliflower haters love it!
Servings 4 servings
- 4-5 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil more if necessary
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning see below, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
Cajun Remoulade Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise or vegan mayo
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard or spicy
- 1 small dill pickle diced (or use relish)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 clove garlic crushed or garlic powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (vegan option if necessary)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce such as Tabasco or Frank's
Roasted Cajun Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
Cut the cauliflower in half lengthwise.
Toss cauliflower, olive oil, and Cajun seasoning in a bowl until fully coated.
Tip onto the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
Stir cauliflower and place back in the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes until tender and crispy around the edges.
Serve hot with remoulade sauce.
Serving: 2tbsp sauce plus 1/4 cauliflower | Calories: 186kcal