Healthy sheet pan protein pancakes made from DIY protein pancake mix. An easy way to prep protein pancakes for the week. Customize with blueberries, chocolate chips, or whatever you like.
Easy and quick healthy sheet pan protein pancakes made in less than 20 minutes. Use my DIY protein pancake mix recipe to make this sheet pan version. Easy meal prep for the week ahead.
You can also use your favourite protein pancake mix or any pancake mix you like, such as the popular Kodiak cakes.
This recipe is:
- High in protein
- Low in fat
- High in fiber
- High in calcium, iron, and potassium
- Low in sodium
- Low in cholesterol
- Easily made vegan
This sheet pan protein pancake recipe is super easy to prepare. Just mix the DIY Protein Pancake Mix with egg whites, your favourite milk of choice (I use unsweetened almond milk), and spread it on a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake in the oven for only 12 minutes and you’re good to go!
These sheet pan protein pancakes are perfect served with some vanilla yogurt (dairy or vegan), or Greek yogurt topped with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
I love making them with blueberries and walnuts, just like my regular protein pancakes, but they are also excellent with chocolate chips, banana slices, and a drizzle of peanut butter. The options are endless!
Healthy Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- 2½ cups DIY protein pancake mix
- 1¼ cups egg whites or vegan egg replacer
- 1¼ cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 tsp light flavoured oil for pan or use cooking spray
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- mix ins as desired
- Place the rack in the middle position of your oven and preheat to 450°F
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and brush with oil
- Combine protein pancake mix with cinnamon, egg whites, and milk
- Spread the batter on the sheet pan and sprinkle with desired add-ins such as blueberries and walnuts. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden
- Serve with vanilla yogurt or greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup
I love protein pancakes and these are amazing!
This is such a great idea! Perfect if you want several breakfasts prepared in advance, or if you want to quickly feed several people at once. The combination of blueberries, walnuts, Greek yogurt and honey is delicious!