Air fryer egg cups with ham, asparagus, and goat cheese, or use any ingredients you like! Simple, fast, and macro-friendly.
61 cals | 0.6g carbs | 2.5g fat | 8.7g protein
Easy low-carb, high protein egg cups made in the air fryer
You can’t get much easier than these air fryer egg cups. Making egg cups in the air fryer is as simple as mixing your favourite mix-ins with eggs and pouring them into silicone or paper cups, setting the air fryer to 300-degrees F and the timer to 12-15 minutes. Use whatever veggies, cheese, and seasonings you like best.
I eat 4 of these for breakfast for nearly a whopping 40 grams of protein. They are low carb, low fat, and filling. Pair them with your carb of choice if you aren’t eating low carb (I like sweet potato or sourdough toast).
Tips for Making Air Fryer Egg Cups
You can use silicone egg cups or muffin liners in the air fryer or any ceramic, paper, or metal molds. If you use something other than silicone, be sure to grease it to prevent sticking.
If you want to reheat your air fryer egg cups, place them in for 2-3 minutes at 300 F (150 C).
How to Make Air Fryer Egg Cups
These egg cups were made in the Gourmia air fryer, so you may need to adjust the time and temperature for your machine.
Set the air fryer to 300-degrees F (or 150 celsius with Gourmia) and the timer for 15 minutes. Pre-heat.
Next, mix 1 cup of egg whites (about 8 eggs worth) and 2 eggs (or use 10 whole eggs), salt and pepper, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and whatever other seasonings you like.
Line 8 silicone baking cups with a slice of deli ham each. I used Kirkland black forest ham.
Place the ham-lined cups into the preheated air fryer, then pour in the egg mixture.
Next, add 4-6 spears of cooked, chopped asparagus and 1 ounce of crumbled goat cheese.
Place the tray back into the air fryer to start the cooking timer.
For a Fit Food Grocery List, see my Free Resource Library
Air Fryer Egg Cups
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4-6 spears asparagus cooked
- 1 ounce goat cheese or cheese of choice, optional
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce optional
- Preheat your air fryer to 300 degrees F and line 8 silicone muffin cups with a slice of deli ham each. Set timer to 15 minutes.
- Combine eggs, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce in a measuring glass with a pour spout.
- Place each cup into the air fryer.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into each cup, leaving a little headspace for fillings.
- Add chopped asparagus and cheese, if desired.